Friday, February 1, 2013

Dreaming of a pink garden





This is the hard time of year for gardeners . We want spring to spring ahead right after Christmas! I dream of all the pink blooms that I hope will pop up this year. I planted poppies, foxgloves, more peonies, and iris.
Pink magnolias are one of first spring trees to flower and then my redbud, which is pink, will come along.
Right now I am lucky to pink camellias and pink almond trees in bloom. Are you dreaming of pink for your garden?
Joining in the pinkness of the day at:
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. living at -44 degrees celsius right now so these florals are def encouraging =) ty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing floral photos! Miss Mouser sure wins my heart and I bet she has you wound around your little finger.

    Happy Ground Hog's Day!

    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Encouraging signs of Spring! I like your photos here. Very lovely visit tonight. HPS to you and I hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails