Monday, May 9, 2011

May means Atlanta Botanical Garden tour!

Close up of roses on side with the Gothic details
Side to house







New Dawn and creeping figs grace the wall

Creeping fig in demi lune



Side of lawn white delphiniums









Entrance to garden via gate




Side beds into back of garden









I went on another wonderful garden tour (always held Mother's Day weekend) to benefit the Atlanta Botanical Garden. I go on this tour yearly and have seen some amazing garden both large and small. My favorite garden this year is the Gothic Tudor garden on Northside Drive in Buckhead. The above shots do not do it justice. I adored all the pink New Dawn climbing roses mixed with creeping fig and the neatness of the garden beds along the side of the home. The house had fantastic details and many roses climbing its walls.



Could have stayed there all day. I will share more in future posts of some of the other gardens on the tour.




Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures !!! I'm looking forward to see other photos of your garden tour.Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the garden tours. I have been wanting to start a formal garden and your pictures are just perfect. I have been to Atlanta to visit a girlfriend many years ago and I just love all of the old homes. I must tell you, my daughter's name is Arden. Thanks for stopping by to visit me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails