Monday, January 17, 2011

Spring planting the pink way




Those of you that read my blog on a regular basis know that I love to garden and that my plants are either pink or white blooming. Now is the time of year when all the seed and plant companies start sending out their catalogs--just the perfect thing to perk us up in this dreary time of little sun, too much snow and freezing temperatures.


Imagine my surprise, and joy when I see on the cover of Wayside Garden's catalog a PINK BLUEBERRY!


The whole world is jumping on the PINK bandwagon!! Yeah I don't think I have the room for a blueberry bush I may order it and try and find it a home. Sure would be fun to make blueberry jam and can it and it would puzzle everyone being pink.


Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that you didn't request more pink plants?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails