Monday, October 11, 2010

Foo dogs


Being a hard core dog lover it only stands to reason that I also love Foo dogs!! It is that chinoiserie touch and the dog blended together that is so perfect. I have not yet found a great pair for the house but I have found these fun Food Dog candles.

I got a gold pair for the upstairs library room and this fuchsia pair for the master bedroom. I will probably not burn them they are so cute.

I will continue to search for a fab pair for the house.

Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. I found a great pair of Foo dogs at a local garage sale about a year ago. They are made of glossy white porcelain. I love them! I'll have to photograph them to share.

    Pink Foo dog candles! Now that is a totally unique find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ive never seen them before. I shall have to look out for them. Love the colour pink! Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails