Monday, September 20, 2010

Watch Nate Berkus show on Sept 21st






I have mentioned before the wonderful blog by Sandy --My Shabby Streamside Studio. Well, she was featured in the NY Times magazine then Country Victoria magazine just did a photo shoot with her (it is in issue on newsstands now) and Nate Berkus and his TV crew visited her and will show her segment on September 21 episode. Set your DVR's or TiVo don't miss her charming studio.

She did it all herself with just a little help with some of the heavy lifting. She can use power tools which I admire. Her little world she created is charming and serene and dreamy too. The photos are hers or Country Victorian. Just wanted you to see a little peek of the dream she has created.

Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. It makes me want to sit back with a cup of tea. Thanks for sharing!
    Amada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn! I missed it! Grrrr... I'll have to catch it in reruns. I haven't watched his show yet. Is it any good? It comes on during homework time so I will have to DVR it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails