Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pale pink and white bedrooms are serene


This image is perfect for today's Pink Saturday! Go to How Sweet the Sound blog to visit other Pink Saturday participants.
I was lucky to see this bedroom in person at the Atlanta Symphony Show House a few years ago. It was designed by Mrs. Howard of the company Mrs. Howard in Atlanta. She used this pale pink on walls and all white linens. I saw the photo on the Internet the other day and emailed her to find out the color of the pink paint. My next paint job for bedroom will be this shade. She even had a pink peony on the screen saver on her computer in the show house bedroom!

It is Sherwin-Williams White Dogwood SW6315 I know it says white but it looks pink on walls.

If you are coming to Atlanta area and want to visit her shop/design studio it is at:


425 Peachtree Hills Ave suite 23
Atlanta Ga 30305

Her studio is right next to our wonderful ADAC (design center if you are interior designer you can go visit that also). I also loved the chinoiserie style chair at the desk!

In the meantime I will be dreaming of this color for my next repainting of master bedroom.

Have a PINK day!

8 comments:

  1. Marie, This is a wonderful Pink Saturday Post! I am swooning over this bedroom!!!!! Perfect, pretty and pink!
    You have a beautiful blog... and I am a pinkie too!
    Happy Pink Saturday, so glad I stopped!
    I am featuring you on my Pink Saturday post with a link to your blog! Beautiful.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that room and if I remember right it was three years ago. Beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, this bedroom is just so dreamy in pink! Love it! Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday to you.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is beautiful, just stunning! I have two vases full of peonies right now and your picture just captures them so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is one of my most very extra special favorites!! I love it! Good to know the color on the walls. I love it and would like to use it!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Pink Bedroom...Love the shade of pink on the walls, and all the crisp white linens and furniture...absolutely PERFECT!! Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo :)

    Do stop on over when you get a chance, as I am having a Giveaway :)

    Happy Pink Saturday to you!
    Warmest, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday! I came over from Yvonne's at Stone Gable.
    Beautiful pink room and have so enjoyed the pink photos on the sidebar. I'll be back. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know where the shams came from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails