Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 meets Marie Antoinette







IPods are wonderful things- I enjoy mine. I love almost all types of music from Classical to Rock to Show Tunes, Hip Hop-sorry Country is not my thing but almost everything else I like.



Where to put the Pink IPod Nano when not in a pocket or in the car? I could just throw it in a drawer... yawn. Then I saw a pretty box Lori of My Faerie Window made with fabric and a photo of Marie Antoinette on the cover. I asked Lori to make one for me and she did!!
My pink IPod fits in there perfectly and I like to think of the merge of technology with the aesthetics of the rococo era! It reminds me of the scene in Sophie Coppola's Marie Antoinette where the court ladies are choosing all the lovely clothing and shoes while song playing in background is I Want Candy. A neat blend.

So in this case I can have my cake and disguise it too!

Have a PINK day!






Lori made me another treat that I will share later.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great idea!! A pretty box to store my ipod and other little things!!!
    Your is very pretty!!!
    Jenn~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails