Saturday, November 27, 2010

Plethora of Pinkness and some Paris too!








Happy Pink Saturday and merci to dear Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting all these days of sharing pinkness! Please visit her blog today (link : http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/) to meet other PINK bloggers.
The above images from tumbler, all represent a bit of my mind's dreams of the season. Isn't it funny how the Eiffel Tower resembles shape ( I know of a woman) of a Christmas tree!! Could we all be subconsciously drawn to it for those two things it conjures up in our subconscious?
The top little tree is such a delight beach or town pinkness abounds. Wishing for a Paris Christmas one day full of frosted trees in the Luxembourg gardens and mass at Notre Dame.
Have a PINK day!



13 comments:

  1. Happy to find your so lovely blog via Beverly!!
    Happy PS!

    Chaleureusement votre
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty but that little top tree captures my heart. Happy Pink Saturday from Lynn in Virginia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was some of the best pink sweetness ever! Have a lovely pink day..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pink pictures this week!

    Happy PS,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your images are absolutely divine! Happy PS!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your pinks were so lovely especially the glitter on the rose- looks like frost. Have a great Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pinks, Marie! I love the Eiffel Tower and I really don't know why; its shape or link to romance? Who knows, all I know is I love it and I have some in my home! the Christmas tree is gorgeous. Happy Pink Saturday.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweetie that pink tree is FABULOUS! I adore the bling! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday ! I hope your Thanksgiving was full
    of family, friends, and fabulous friends. The jeweled tree and Christmas ball are just lovely. I have enjoyed my
    visit to your beautiful blog. Have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness, I love that ice rose and the beaded ornament, beautiful. Happy PS
    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, yes and yes!
    I love all of it.

    Happy {pink} day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    Nice to meet you. Your blog is enchanting. You have a lot of taste. Happy belated PS to you.

    Bonjour de France !

    ♥ Hélène Glehen - a French artist, fond of roses and romantic stuff ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. That ornament covered in pink pearl is just absolutely exquisite. I'm in love.♥

    Happy Pink Saturday, Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails