Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bonjour Tour Eiffel ca va?








I think she is very well. I miss her. When in Paris you see her from so many vantage points and between buildings over roof tops it is always nice to see a bit of her. On chilly days nothing is better than sitting with cocoa at a cafe with gloves on watching people go by.

Did you know she has her own web site, bien sur!? Here is the link: http://www.tour-eiffel.fr/teiffel/uk/ Now you can visit her that way too!

I seem to collect photos of her over the years. One day I will organize them all into frames and put them up or something. Looking at photos of her cheers me. I love to sit in a Paris cafe like the one above and write my postcards or read and look up and catch a glimpse of her. She is most definitely one of the most beautiful structures in the world. A French person I know says Americans are so devoted to Paris and almost obsessed with Paris-- do we wonder why? Paris is beauty and style in so many ways.

Learning about the construction and public outcry when the tower was proposed is amazing to us now.

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails