Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pink pearls all aglow


These pink pearls just speak to me--they look like they are glowing from within!


Happy Pink Saturday please visit How Sweet the Sound (link to your right) to visit more pink posts today.

They say pearls are one of only substances used in jewelry that make a woman's skin glow. Since pearls were once part of a living thing they impart that life glow onto others. It is a nice story, no? So fitting for a bride in love she gets a double dose of glowing.


Have a PINK day!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink pearls! I think they spoke to me too! Really beautiful photo. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pearls are just lovely. I have a small strand of pink pearls that I cherish. I've always been attracted to colored pearls. Pink and gold are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pearls but Im yet to get pink ones. I shall have to put it on my list- a pink diamond and pink pearls.Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie..those pink pearls are so gorgeous! I love your blog too.
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Marie, they are good enough to eat, thanks for sharing!

    Bisous,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard that about pearls-the pink ones are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like another week of being late visiting for Pink Saturday. I loved the pink pearls and I'm glad I was able to get by even for just a short stop. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails