Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pink ornaments and Pink Saturday!





How quickly the weeks seem to pass during holiday season it is another PINK Saturday hosted by the delightful Beverly at How Sweet the Sound--link to the right-- please log on to her blog and visit other pink posts today.

I just got two pink ornaments for the big tree for Christmas at T J Maxx!! They look vintage. I will probably put up my biggest tree this year it is all swans and pink ornaments. I usually put the gifts under the big tree. My other six trees range from 3 ft to about 7 ft. It is a lot of work but so fun.

I saw these other photos on tumbler I think they are from Better Homes and Gardens--- don't you want to go through that pink door!!
If you like my pink blog please join as a follower my goal when I started blogging about a year ago was to have 100 followers by end of year one.

Have a PINK day!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you scored at TJ Maxx-post pics when the tree is up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the whole tree- hint hint!

    Happy PS!
    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae @
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pinks are really pretty. Happy Pink Saturday and also Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails