Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Only 23 days till Burlesque!


Bob Mackie design for Cher/Tess


Love love musicals especially ones with great costumes , and Cher and Christina Aquileria and Julianne Hough and the wonderful actor Stanley Tucci. The book I ordered from Amazon just arrived and I am charmed by these lovely drawings and the cover is very dynamic. Just love these books about movies and costumes.

It opens on Thanksgiving and I plan to be right there, sans popcorn, to enjoy it. I think the only thing missing is a cameo by Dita Von Teese. I wonder if the studio tried to have her in the movie? Only 23 more days to go!

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. And now listen to me in turn. You have touched me more profoundly than I thought even you could have touched me - my heart was full when you came here today. Henceforward I am yours for everything....

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails