Thursday, November 11, 2010

Letters and pen pals




I have a new pen pal. She lives in Canada. I love writing and receiving letters. Email is great but the thrill of a letter is better.

It is fun to sit at my writing desk and use my pretty paper from Paper Nosh (link to your right) and my pink ink pens and pretty stamps that I made from photos of my peonies. I use a photo stamp web site.

Sometimes it is nice to light a scented candle and play classical music while I write my letters or make out Christmas cards. A nice cup of tea also makes the writing go smoothly.

Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love handwritten letters!

    I found your blog at Falling off a High-Heeled Life...and I'm following you! Love your blog!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie,

    I found this post and saw my card set design and when I enlarged it saw what looks like a calling card designed by my best friend ! Then I thought how sweet and serendipitous is that ! and I thought here she is writing to her friend with items that are dear to my best friend and to me, as a bit of the designer always is within the design :)) Everything looks so beautiful...when things aren't rushed at the studio, I love to play beautiful music and have some nice hot tea and spend my time with the glitter and ribbons flying about like so much magical dust !

    All my best as always,

    Paulette
    Paper Nosh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails