Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pink sneak peak!!


Oh I can hardly wait to put up my new Marie Antoinette themed tree. I keep thinking of it and seeing things that I may use. I may use the glitter bird I got at Nick's shop. Or I may keep it simple.

One thing I will use for sure are these adorable M and A monogrammed cards made by Paulette of Paper Nosh/Pink Paperie (link to the right) so here is a tiny look. I have many other goodies to add to these. She added extra glitter and a paper rose since MA is associated with roses. A lovely little paper treasure.

I don't dream of sugarplums I dream of pink ornaments and ribbons.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it - I have that background from Beth of Tattered Vintage and use it all the time!

    C'est ravissant!

    Bisous,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails