Friday, November 5, 2010

More of my obsession--which one would that be?


I know that is what you are thinking--Which obsession? It would be the china one again. I have identified all the china that I showed you before largely in part to a helpful sales person at Gumps in San Francisco.

These are new china patterns that I just saw on Tumbler. I like them all. How I wish I had a bigger dining room table and more storage. I can see using these for a little fete with my girlfriends or as part of a more formal tea with some friends from work.

I like to think in terms of a tabletop wardrobe- different styles for different moods and occasions. Keeping them mainly in one or two colors allows you to mix and remix or to just add one new element now and then keeping the main patterns the same. We all have to dine and we should do it beautifully. I don't really save my "good china" I use it as often as I can.

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails