Sunday, November 21, 2010

Marie Antoinette Plate


Vivien from Quaintrelle Life ( link to the right) is making me a folding hand fan if you recall. It will be pink, bien sur, and have this monogram on it. I can't wait to see it!! I think it will come before the holiday so it will be my present to myself.

She sent me this picture of this plate isn't it fun? With my china obsession I wish I could find it. Wouldn't it be neat to be able to have china made to your wishes/colors like they did back in Marie Antoinette's time. They commissioned entire china services custom made for their chateau--now that to me is really being wealthy!

Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. Too pretty! Bisous,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    P.S. – I’m having a Jeanne d’Arc Living Christmas Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails