Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One year of blogging over 380 posts


In this first year of blogging I have learned many things--some technical, some creative, some about my own patience but the most important and surprising thing I have learned is what a wonderfully friendly, loving, sharing community of bloggers exist out in the blog universe! I have "met" so many kind and helpful fellow bloggers, shopped too much on those Etsy sites tied to my favorite blogs and best of all made some real friends !

I have managed to post everyday in this first year and have had the pleasure of seeing my group of readers grow. I am not sure I can keep up with posting daily as I head back to work full time but I will do my best to keep the blog active and very PINK! Thank you dear pink-loving reader for allowing me to take some of your free time.
Have a PINK day!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the milestone! Yours is the first blog I check everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how wonderful! I love reading everyday. Thank you for making my world a little pinker! Congratulations. Grace xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!!
    ♥´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Lori Lynn ♥

    PS: I'm having a Holiday giveaway!!
    http://lorilynnscottage.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-happiness-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly love your blog. It is feminine, romantic, elegant and well, who doesn't love pink.
    Congratulations on a year of sharing. I look forward to following you further.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it amazing that you were able to post every single day. Congratulations to you!
    & lucky us, to have so many pretty pink posts to peruse thru, so pleased you stopped by to leave a sweet comment so that I could find you,

    Happy holiday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails