Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ZZZZZzzzzzz ing in PINK!!


This is what I will envision today as the anesthesia works its magic. I love this photo-- it was in Martha Stewart's bridal magazine. Love the Audrey Hepburn quote I agree!

And when I awake from my "pink dream" I will be looking forward to coming home and resting in my pink boudoir and reading my favorite blogs.

I will be bed bound for one week. I will make good use of this time to organize photos, watch some DVDs, blog and plan some holiday fun.

Have a PINK day!

4 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well.I love tuille as well and enjoy seeing it every time!Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is ok! I have been home sick and reading blog posts helped cheer me up! Love this Audrey Pinkness... Be well Grace xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, Marie! I enjoy reading your blog ;-)

    xoxox

    Tootles,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well and you can enjoy your recovery time!
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails