Sunday, August 29, 2010

A kindred spirit in blog land!


I love being in the blogging world! I have so enriched my life by becoming a blogger.
I discovered a kindred spirit in the lady in Australia who writes the blog Chateau de Lille. Here is her link: http://chateaudelille.blogspot.com/2010/08/imagine-this.html#comment-form


Please visit her lovely blog --if you like my blog I believe you will enjoy hers as well. Maybe someday many of the bloggers will be able to meet in some middle of the world meeting spot!
The photo above is from her blog's side bar. I love that photo. Thanks to her blog I also have some shops I want to visit when I get to Australia someday!
Have a PINK day!



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pink picture you've posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness... Love the picture and I will head on over to visit your friends blog!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words. I do hope we can meet up one day. This world is amazing and I love being a part of it!Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails