Monday, August 30, 2010

Swans in Pink Girl's life


I found this cute ornament at the Swan Coach House in Atlanta's Buckhead area. Swan Coach House is the gift shop and restaurant on the grounds of the Atlanta Historical Society. I love touring the Swan House ( Italianate home from 1920's) and the pretty gardens and then shopping at the Swan Coach House.

I can't wait to use this ornament till Christmas so I am putting her in my armoire where I will see her . I have a lot of swan ornaments and always on lookout for pretty ones.

Just another one of my passions-swans and swan items. I also loved it that there were swans at Petit Hameau at Versailles!

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely ornament and it seems right that you would treasure the symbol for love, grace and beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails