Friday, August 6, 2010

More wishes for birthday or winning lottery









I love bows- another Southern thing. Stand still long enough and I will either spray paint you white, put a bow on you or both!


To amuse myself, while stuck here in bed recovering, I am pretending I could go on a shopping spree for my birthday! The sky's the limit. The bow boots are Valentino and something I would buy for sure, shoes too are a fantasy purchase. Am I focused on foot wear because I just had foot surgery?

My other fantasy wish is for a tiny farm in California with my animals and roses and a house and a barn all white with pale pink accents white floors and lots of sunlight. It doesn't exist except in my mind. All fun things to dream about.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Marie,
    I do hope you are feeling better soon! I think I need a pair of those black lace beauties - and I'm sure theyy would cheer you up as well!
    Bon weekend,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails