Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Power of positive pink thinking!


I am dreaming of some pampering. After foot surgery a pedicure is needed but I must wait till my doctor says ok.

So in the meantime I will hold this image in my head and send positive thoughts to my body to heal well and quickly. I do so believe in power of positive thinking-- especially relating to the mind/body connection.

And what could be more positive than the pampering going on in the photo above!! The photo is a fresh take on the one from the recent Marie Antoinette movie scene. Love all the pinkness going on.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You've got a very good weblog. To turn into a profitable person the fundamental thing should be to have positive thinking. Take pleasure in Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So You'll be able to Do away with Tension Out of your Existence, Improve Your Self-Confidence and Plan Oneself For Lifetime Achievements!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails