Friday, August 13, 2010

French blue in a pink world


Bonjour ! I am recovering nicely from my foot surgery and am back to blogging.

I thought you might like to see my birthday gift from Pink Boy.

It is a lovely lantern for outside on the patio. It was not wired and Pink Boy wired it but I still use candles in it too. I love this shade of blue we also have wall sconces that match this. I like the French blue on the grey house exterior. I love to sit outside in evening with all my candles on all around the patio so cozy and romantic.

Have a PINK day!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! So sorry about your foot surgery. I've been traveling but I finally sent details regarding the brunch. Hope you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Marie,
    Glad you are recovering from your foot surgery, take it easy! Pink Boy has excellent taste. The color is gorgeous! Romantic indeed with candles;
    Bon week-end,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO....
    IT BEAUTIFUL :)
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are recovering and i love the lantern.

    Have a good weekend,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails