Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another obsession of the china variety!


I have found some more pink china I need to search out and find. I love this photo from the Ada and Darcy blog. I love mixing patterns like this and they are all pink but different enough to not be too matching. I love each plate!


I need a well paying job to support this china and silver flatware habit I have! It is a Southern thing lusting over china and silver. How fun it is to collect and then mix and plan tablescapes.If I can serve something pink that just is the best ever in my book.

Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. The mixed pink china looks lovely doesn't it? Good luck in your search. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so right about collecting china and silver as such a southern thing! My sweetie finally started my Versailles silver pattern for me last year. I have wanted it for so long, and he suprised me by buying me my first piece just because and we have been adding to it ever since! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails