Thursday, August 5, 2010

Paper Nosh's Paulette is a magical person









I ordered one of Paulette's new items --a box full of Marie Antoinette gift tags. Some are of Marie Antoinette and some are of a cake. The details are fantastic. Lots of sparkly bits.

The box is special as are the tags. Everything she does is perfection. And a lot of it is pink perfection! It is a gift just opening the package. The box is meant to be saved and used again to hold love letters or other treasures. I have ideas rolling around in my PINK brain of how to use these tags.

Visit Paulette Pink Paperies the link is to the right. You will be amazed.


Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie!
    I'm so happy you have enjoyed your set of tags...they are truly a labor of love for me and its so nice to see them go to a "good" home :)) Your photos are so romantic and pretty and you know I love reading your blog.
    Thank you so much again for featuring my Marie Antoinette tags boxes!!

    I have the monogram tags we discussed all made for you and have some hung by ribbons from a pink chandelier in my studio. I'll send you photos in the next few days:))
    I hope you're feeling better and up around soon !
    xoxo,
    paulette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails