Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Marie Antoinette Christmas plans are being made


My pink world takes some planning and searching. It is my ultimate hobby. I am already dreaming of Christmas and have things in the "works" toward a very pink Marie Antoinette style holiday!
This lovely doll head will grace my newest tree this year It was created for me by the fabulously talented Toni Kelly at Sugar Cookie Dolls . This will be my tree topper for a small tree in master bedroom. Toni's link is here:
I have more ideas but nothing else to show you yet. I love all the holidays wish there were more so fun to make things and come up with gifts and ideas.
It is also another PINK Saturday please click on How Sweet the Sound link to see other pinky blog posts today.
Have a PINK day!

6 comments:

  1. How pretty! I'm sure your tree will look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Of course I have to go order something similar...what a beautiful tree topper I can not wait to see how fabulous your tree will look! Happy Pink Saturday Grace xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Marie ~ This will be an awesome tree for sure ... will be anxious to see it when completed.

    Have a beautiful PS summer weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Marie Antionette and her together with Christmas sound like so much Fun! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO, AND HAPPY PS...
    LOVE YOUR PRETTY PINK DOLL CHRISTMAS TOPPER :) JUST BEAUTIFUL :) THE HOLIDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! I TOO LOVEEEEE THEM :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Marie Antoinette Christmas! I can't think of anything better. Thanks for saying hello today -- I'm looking forward to checking out your site further.

    whatwouldmarieantoinettedo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails