Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Birf me!!


No, I am not losing it! Today is my birthday and I love my birthday. I like that it usually rains on my birthday and I like opening gifts and eating cakey. This year I hope I get a lemon cakey from a bakery in Atlanta. They only make it during the summer. It is sinfully good.

I read somewhere years ago about a little boy who sang to himself on his birthday. He was very young and all he could really say was "Happy birf me!" and that says it all. So now that is what I sing and no matter how old I will live to be I will sing my little "Happy birf me" song, because life is a gift and I am grateful for every day and I have so many, many blessings and my pink life is a very happy life.
It is also Pink Saturday so please click on How Sweet the Sound to the right and visit other blogs with a PINK post! Leave a comment if you can everyone loves comments!

Have a PINK day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! Happy Happy Pink Birthday! May all your wishes and dreams come true. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birf Day Marie....have a lovely lemony-pink day !! xoxo, paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you ... Happy BIRTHday TO YOU! ... & may God bless you.

    Have a lovely PINK weekend.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Pink Birthday Marie! Love your blog as I too love Paris and anything Marie Antoinette.

    Love Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails