Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rubba Dub Dub..


Three pink ducks in my tub! Meet my breast cancer awareness ducks, Rubba, Dub and Dub (sort of like on Bob Newhart TV show," This is Darryl and my other brother Darryl" ha) they like to float in my bubble bath and they remind me to do my self-breast exam every month.


Pink Saturday is especially meaningful all the month of October since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and the focus is on doing self exams, knowing your body, seeing your doctor if anything seems "odd" you are often the best judge of that.


Please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound (link to the right) and visit other Pinkness filled blogs today. Do what ever you need to do to remind yourself to check monthly. Men can get breast cancer too so they should also check.


Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest rubber duckies I've ever seen! I always tease my son Darrell about that! haha
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink duckies! Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a day late but really enjoyed all your pink rubber duckies. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails