Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pink treasures from shopping & Pink Saturday!



Pink Saturday today. Please visit other pink-minded bloggers at How Sweet the Sound blog whose link is to your right.

A quick run to my local Walmart and Ulta stores yielded big-time pink stuff!! Ulta had a deal for a $5.00 donation to breast cancer research you could get an umbrella or a tote with the pink ribbon on it. I liked this cool umbrella. I will use it.

Walmart had pink plastic storage containers again!! I use them to hold all my holiday stuff, and pink bubble wrap, pink pens that write in pink ink and pink bags and tissue for gift wrapping. I felt like I won the pink lottery!!

Please support pink ribbon merchants and donate to this cause it touches all of our lives. Prayers help too.

Have a PINK day!

7 comments:

  1. Pink bubble wrap!I like it. But i love the brolly.Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Walmart Pinks!! I was just in Texas and my friend needed to shop and so we went to Walmart and I saw the containers and bubblewrap and laughed! How can I ship it all home to NY? lol I have not seen them in ours tomorrow will go check again! Happy Pink Saturday. Grace xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore your cute umbrella! What a wonderful cause! Happy Pink Saturday.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling umbrella and I love the pink bubble wrap! Wow I need to go check out the stores for some pink stuff. I didn't see much at Target the other day. Happy pink Saturday!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love the pink bubble wrap, in fact I love your entire pink post.

    Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo Marie!! You did find wondefully pink items!

    I have a Fabulous Giveaway from Metis Linens you will love! be sure to join in!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful..Thank you for sharing..
    HPS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails