Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Meet Chanel our new pink bird!


Cici finally has a companion again. Meet Chanel our new Rosey Bourke parakeet. Chanel is the one closer to the top of the photo she is a little bit brighter pink than Cici.

She is from a bird breeder in San Diego. Chanel and Cici seem to be getting alone so well. These cute pink birds live about 10-15 years. My first one lived 12 years. They chrip in am and early evening. Very sweet little sounds.

They are quiet and happy birds. I need birds (and other animals too) in my life to be happy.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! The women in my family have always had birds (and lots of other animals). In fact I think my grandmother loved her birds and other animals far more than she did people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails