Monday, October 4, 2010

Macarons anyone?


The entire blog world seems to be crazy for macarons--the French type of course-- not those awful sticky coconut ones some of us ate (once) in childhood. I think my addication came from Carol at Paris Breakfasts--she really is quite fou over les macarons.


Here are two. One is a raspberry and other is almond. Yummy, non? Do you like my pink old cake plate?

Gotcha -- they are soaps!! Given to me by dear Chelsea for my birthday. I love these soaps they will not be lodging themselves on my hips as other macarons tend to do. They smell divine and are very mild soaps.

I believe she purchased them on Etsy.com

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh you did get me! I thought they were real! Pretty blog...

    Sorry I'm so late...we had a big wedding on Pink Saturday and we are just now recooperating!

    I'm catching up now!

    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails