Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life is better in soft focus even Pink Saturday



Happy Pink Saturday please visit How Sweet the Sound to view other pink minded posts today!
As part of my philosophy of" pink living" I tend to like things soft around the edges sometimes even a bit dreamy. My new camera has a soft focus feature that I just learned about and here are a few pictures using soft focus.

Life is so hard and sometimes so ugly I like to retreat to my pink world to relax and renew before facing reality again. Everything is better in pink I think.

Have a PINK day!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! Grace xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink photos! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, life is hard, sometimes. so i learned to appreciate everything nice and pretty around me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Enjoy your new camera!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's cool how you make the edges soft!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOFT PINK FLOWER PIC'S :)
    HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HALLOWEEN AND A GREAT PINK SATURDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your Pink Saturday post. Everything was so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy pink Saturday to you as well! Everyday is lovely with touch of pink!
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink.. and yes.. everything is better in Pink!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails