Friday, October 1, 2010

Looking forward to fall


Happy October 1st everyone!! I am still without my own computer it is still sick. No way to get my email because I can't recall my pass code and AT&T keeps me on hold for over 30 minutes so I give up on that.

I am really looking forward to October- -hope it brings my computer back to me soon and some more nice fall weather.

This Henri Toulouse-Lautrec print La Loge is one of my favorites-- the woman has red hair, is in her box at the opera or ballet looking at the performance. I am just like her looking forward to all that the fall season brings- return of cool days, ballet performances, lectures on fine arts and other topics I love and of course all those lovely "be here before we know it" holidays! I have many pink ideas whirling around in my head for holiday decorating.


Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails