Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pink parakeets and deer and kangaroos




I had two Rosey Bourke's parakeets . Kitty was 12 and she died in June. Cici is only 1 and she seems lonely so I am searching for a friend. They are not widely available. I think I may have one from a breeder in Texas.

We went to the Kangaroo Conservation Center over the weekend and they have Australian birds and animals from Australia. It is always fun to go there. They have a tame deer who chooses to live on the property. She usually has twins every year. I love to pet her and look at her long eyelashes. she is very much a beauty.


The center has Bourke's mostly pink ones and a few blue in one aviary area.This one is especially pink!! I love these quiet little grass feeders from Australia. I love pink birds!

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails