Thursday, September 2, 2010

Technical issues- sorry no photos

How I love blogging and reading blogs yet still hate my computer!Does anyone else feel this way? I miss the computer when I have to take it to be fixed--like right now it is at the computer lady's shop waiting its turn to have her fix the virus--again. What do people get out of creating these virus--I don't get it.

This is my second virus/spam. I must not have the right programs to thwart these evil virus.I will talk to the computer lady and she what she says I should get.

So unless it get the computer back before Sunday 5th there will be the first ever break in my daily blog posts!! Boo I was hoping to do a full year of posting daily. My laptop has all the photos in it.

So have a safe and fun Labor Day and I will be back as soon as the laptop comes home.

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails