Friday, September 3, 2010

AAAhhhh- a soothing space.


This is perfection is it not? On days when I am laid low by a migraine that doesn't respond to the medication, I could sit or rest in this room And who knows it may even banish the migraine!


This could be done with any color really. I do love green best after pink. I love one color rooms for bedrooms. It has a Charlotte Moss feel but I do not think she designed this room.


I love the overlay of white on the table skirt. Details-- God is in the details! I really believe that on many levels. Notice the wall reading lamps- another detail well thought out. With all that toile pattern on walls and fabrics the white coverlet and the lack of art work makes it so soothing and calming.


Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. It is beautifully soothing!

    Thanks for your good wishes for my Mom. Today she is getting out of the hospital!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails