Sunday, September 12, 2010

More china relating to MArie Antoinette!




A fellow blogger and designer Vivien at Quaintrelle Life sent me this picture of a plate with my monogram on it. She is going to make me a folding fan with the monogram in flowers like this. Here is the web site http://www.quaintrellelife.com/royal_teas.html I saw these fans on her site. What fun it will be to have my own monogram and in PINK !!

Her site is wonderful full of pink and cute clothes and fans and information on la Reine.
If anyone knows this china pattern please let me know I would love a few plates!!

Things just keep getting pinker around here. I will show you when I get the fan.

Have a PINK day!

4 comments:

  1. That plate is gorgeous!!! Perhaps someone at replacements might know. You may already receive the AF emails but thought you might want to know about this. I've already registered!

    A Style Soirée & Girls Night Out

    "Bien Dans Sa Peau"

    October 1st, 7 pm

    Alliance Française brings the Champs Elysées to Peachtree Street

    “Dressing is a way of life.” – Yves St. Laurent

    'Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel
    This not-to-be missed fashion and lifestyle event combines the best of French "savor faire", style secrets and lifestyle philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may just be your Northern counterpart! It seems we have so very much in common except, I haven't been to Paris just yet. I have a lovely little Maltese pup Sabrina(just uploaded a blog entry about her), Peonies are my favorite flower, I'm very much into history and historic houses and I simply adore the color pink! Needless to say, I find your blog to be stunning! Keep up the great work and I will be back as I have become your newest subscriber.
    Annmarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plate is stunning even a little bit "loaded".
    I have my own monogram (coming from my great-great grand-father) and to see this pink monogram gives me idea.
    Thank you to share these photos with us.

    Have a nice week.

    ♥ Hélène Glehen - A french painter, fond of roses and romantic stuff.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivien's fans are fantastic. I hope she makes a bunch. I didn't see any for sale at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails