Friday, September 10, 2010

Atlanta Historical Society Swan House


I love visiting the Swan House on the grounds of the Atlanta Historical Society in Buckhead. The house is so lovely and well proportioned. It has been used in movies and is such a gracious example of the homes of Buckhead and that earlier era.


It has swan motifs in most of the rooms and the owner's wife loved swans (as do I) so I often find cute swan items in the gift shop on the grounds there.


Still a bit under the weather so no trip there today. I am reading and resting.


Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. The Swan House looks so beautiful framed in your blog background. I almost didn't recognize it. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are posting again. Hope you are well. LOVE Swan House. Can't wait to see the inside of it someday soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails