Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paris when can I see you again?







It has only been 3 months since I was there but I am sure missing Paris already. The incredible beauty that is all around in that city really makes me feel so happy. I wish I were a smarter person so I could figure out a way to "need " to go over more often or make more money so I could go over!!

These images make me want to go right now and also make me hungry too. The pastry in Paris is so, so, so YUMMY and so fresh. I miss the bread too.

Most desserts are eaten rather quickly by moi! They are so flavorful and not as sweet as our desserts. Lenotre pastry shop in the 16 arrondissement is a favorite stop for carry-away treats.

I just watched the season premier of Gossip Girl and it was shot in Paris. And it was shot at the same time we were there because the Chanel window and the department store windows are the same. They changed the Chanel window while we were there and it is the one on Gossip Girl.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Paris, but maybe that's a good thing. I can imagine that once I go, I'll want to go back again and again, like you. I love to see pictures though, and learn about Parisian-style decorating ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails