Friday, September 24, 2010

Another cozy English cottage... is Pink Boy catching the clue here?


I am not sure how often or how carefully Pink Boy reads this blog. If he is reading it maybe he sees these charming English cottages and will take it to heart that I really am yearning for a Cotswold's trip in 2011.

I just keep finding these lovely little dwellings or they find me! This one is adorable even called Rose Cottage! Pink Boy works with people in the UK on a daily basis and when they visit us they all remark on how large our homes are here and how bright they are. I think the way our builders make volume and thus increase light makes them feel the homes are bigger than they are. Our home is small yet they always say it is large.

I just wish I had more storage space for my china obsession!!

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely image and idea for a travel adventure! I have wanted to do a Christmas trip to Bath ever since Victoria Magazine did a feature on it years ago! Until then, I will just plan a holiday shopping and sightseeing trip in our beautiful Charleston, about 3 1/2 hours away! Thanks for sharing!
    --Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails