Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pink tassel and Pink Saturday


Happy Pink Saturday! Please go to How Sweet the Sound (to your right) and see other pink themed blogs today. Today I am featuring La Chambre Rose blog:



I've shown you the tassel from Marie Antoinette's bed chamber at Versailles and here is my pink and green tassel from my pink and green family room. Whoa--talk about difference in size and design. Even thought my family room/kitchen is tiny I do love it. It is very garden like and the girls ( Simone-Marie and Sydney-Marie) love to lay on their doggie poufs and hang out with me.

I used mainly Waverly fabric in there and it is all discontinued now. So when I redecorate in a few years I guess I may have to start all over in terms of sofa fabric.


Have a PINK day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Marie, what a scrumptious pink tassel! Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy your Pink weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tassle. Happy Pink Saturday! Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tassel. Love it! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO MARIE,
    I JUST LOVE YOUR PINK TASSEL, I LOVE PINK AND GREEN TOGETHER!!!
    HAPPY PINK SATURDAY :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails