Friday, June 25, 2010

Is a Paris gala in my future?


When I was a child I thought that Paris was such a fancy place that people dressed up all the time and went to balls, and galas most every night. I didn't think people really worked there and I never thought about things like street cleaning or strikes or workaday issues we all face no matter where we live. The innocence of youth!
I must confess that even now I think that at any moment maybe someone will ask me to attend a ball like this one (another Vogue shoot by S Meisel) and what would I wear?!! What fun to swirl around the dance floor in an elegant gown. I can dream.

Have a PINK day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie,

    Happy PiNk Saturday to you.

    Just dropping in to visit a bit and to let you know that I featured your blog this week.

    Come by for a visit when you have a few minutes.

    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails