Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oh, Peony where are you going?


Happy Pink Saturday dear pinkness. Please visit How Sweet the Sound to find more blogs with a PINK post today. So many lovely bloggers out there. In keeping with my travel theme I found the photo above for you.
The lovely peony picture is from Rachel Ashwell's blog. She tied it onto her LV luggage on recent trips. She says it was a great conversation starter and she sure didn't lose track of her luggage. It is such a PINK GIRL type of thing to do. I love it!!

I will have to keep my peepers open for a huge peony to adorn my luggage (my luggage is pink, bien sur) soon.

Where or where did Peony go? If she could only tell us!

Have a PINK day!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea!! I love them too and your luggage needs them!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, who could miss that? I like to have a pink car one day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails