Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pink lemonade in the garden



I love pink lemonade and I love to sip it in the garden. Someone told me recently that Trader Joe's has great lemonade. So I bought some today.

OMG it is fabulous and I don't even usually like sparkling stuff. The red berry sparkling lemonade is beyond yummy. It is PINK YUMMY.

I also found out there are real pink lemons-- which of course if you are lucky enough to find them, will allow you to make real pink lemonade.

Tonight I sat alone in my garden listening to the birds, sipping my red berry lemonade and I just felt so joyful-- what a nice treat, what a nice way to spend some quiet time, what a lucky PINK GIRL I am to have such a PINK life and so many PINK friends and PINK blog readers!!

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. And even more blessed to be going on a Pink Paris vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails