Monday, June 28, 2010

Help dear blog readers- my blog is sick

Dear blog reader- I am having lots of trouble with my blog today. I can't post a photo when I post my next text it says RPC server not available and I can't add a gadget to the right side ( another photo) anymore. I hit the design tab and it doesn't take me to a place to add a photo.

So I may not be posting until either someone knows what is wrong and emails me or until I find someone locally to help me. I have so many photos to share of Paris trip. If you know the answers to this or can direct me to someone please email me. Please think postive pink thoughts and maybe things will get better.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about you e-illness. I have no solutions but hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails