Monday, June 7, 2010

I love a pretty bed




Some days I wish I could just stay in my bed all day. I love my puffy bed with many pillows and luxury bed linens. I also have a good reading light and I face my pretty fireplace. My bed is cozy and on rainy days it is sooo hard to get up! The second bed came from the blog Beautiful Things to Share click http://beautifulthingstoshare.blogspot.com/

I loved these beds too very Charlotte Moss in style and also grand and cozy at same time. I ,of course, have a bed mainly dressed in pink bed linens but any color would look wonderful on these beds. I could stay in the bed and just dream and float away.

Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. I always iron all my bed linens with Cherry Blossom Spray & use my Southern Belle Pillowcases & other embroidered & crocheted linens. I love the comfort!!
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE BEDS ARE BEYOND PRETTY!! THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails