Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring in Madison

 Madison Spring Tour of homes and gardens



 Taking tea in Madison,GA
 Madison tea room with friends

 Outside the Police Department--so pretty and soothing little area
 Just a few pretty homes--not on the tour
Madison in May is so pretty
This year the rain sort of slowed down their home and garden tour. We went on Friday and just a tiny amount of rain today it is pouring and very chilly. So sad
The South is having a very cool spring and a wet one too. Yuck!
Grab fun outside when you can
Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love Tea. I am making a list of different tea places to try all this summer Grace xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you made me realize that I had not visited Madison in a while and I love that town! Sorry the rain interfered with the home tour - those houses there are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so lovely and the houses are stunning! I love the verandahs and greenery! Beautiful!
    best wishes
    Frances
    ps we do have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails