Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sydney-Marie is a pink diva dog






Look at me I'm Sydney-Marie!

Sydney-Marie likes her new bed-- it sort of has a covered overhang. She likes to snuggle in and stare out at us! She also can do a big sigh for dramatic effect! She is a drama queen somedays.


She is always fun and is also good at pushing gates open and showing up in odd places in the house.
Join Beverly at How Sweet the Sound:

link to right below blogger wont let me copy a link for some reason

Have a Pink day!

6 comments:

  1. how cute is she! all snuggles in her precious bed...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney Marie is adorable, and pink is the perfect color for her. She is a girly girl doggie for sure. My daughter has a lil black and brown
    prissy long haired chijuajua, that we adore,
    that pink is her perfect color too!! lol

    blessings for a nice weekend,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that bed too! Lucky girl! I have a big drama queen...a German Shepard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie!!
    Come on over to my blog as I am having a Southern Belle Giveaway!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweetest face ever! Our pets give us so much more than we could ever give them, don't you agree? She's lovely!
    --Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie! I bet she is not spoiled at all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails