Monday, June 20, 2011

Door knobs of Paris







Style exists even in door knobs in Paris

Dry cleaners we used on rue Cassette


A sense of fun/whimsy even in the door knobs in Paris


One of the fun things about walking around Paris is noticing all the details. I really paid attention to door knobs this last visit. I believe they are called poignees de porte. Sometimes they give you a clue as to the nature of the shop.

The heart one is my favorite. I also love all the lacy grill work and number plaques

Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. What fun and you are right, that heart is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you pushed every one of them and peeked inside the shops..
    I love the architecture of the buildings, the statues that hold up the balconies and windows, ohh.. I love Paris!
    Hugs,
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty is in the details and u payed attention!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails