Saturday, May 28, 2011

Show and Tell Friday Fabric that I love

Dining room chairs, screen, parson chairs, slipper chair all done in same fabric
I had this screen made not very expensive to do When I find a fabric I love I use it all over! This is extra seating for 4 when I entertain Birds are so fun My passion for peonies includes their images too


Join Cindy at My Romantic Home hosting Show and Tell Friday



This is the fabric I chose for all my dining room chairs and table skirts. I love all the items shown in the fabric and it goes well with the red lacquer walls in my dining room.


It is fun to look at this colorful fabric daily and even at Christmas it blends well with all my holiday decorations.


Chose things that speak to you or that showcase your interests. Live life to your best ability and appreciate all the beauty around you. Surround yourself with objects of meaning, beauty, history, integrity.


Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails